April 03, 2008

Zac Posen for Target



If you live in Australia and you love fashion, today's your lucky day. Zac Posen for Target collection is launched in Australia on the 3rd April 2008 (which is, today!). I am so excited, since I always loved Zac Posen's designs. I love how great it looked on Katherine Heigl, Gwyneth Paltrow and other celebrities who's wearing his designs. It kinda of resembled 50's Hollywood Fashion Icons in a way, I think.


Gwyneth Paltrow & Katherine Heigl shone in Zac Posen

I had a peek on the Target website - and in my opinion the range looks great. Even better than what Yeojin Bae, Josh Goot and Stella McCartney did because it's more tailored - now that I'm working I need more tailored shirts and skirts and pants and dresses, and so on and so forth :P

I'm absolutely smitten with the tailored dress in the collection below, which is the second right at the bottom row... the dress comes in black, brown and red. I think the red is nice, but if I bought the black I could use it for work... I hope it'll looked good when I tried it on. It sure looked good in the picture, but hey, they were on models. Nuff said!



I'm going to Target at my lunch time, thank God it's just right across the street from my office. I love working in CBD... hahahaha :D I'm so glad that Target is doing this 'Designers for Target' thing, so that we - commoners - could have a slice of heaven that we actually can afford! Next one: Collette Dinnigan's Lingerie Line for Target is out on the 17th April 2008! And I've heard that it's going to be less than $20. BARGAIN!



Collette Dinnigan for Target



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: