April 23, 2008

Red and Gold

Mood: so-so
Listening to: Colbie Calliat - Realize


The sky has lost its colour, the sun has turned to grey and the colour of the leaves are red and gold. Yes, my dear friends, autumn is here. No more of those ridiculous summer heat, no more of those 'my-skin-got-darker-by-itself' eventhough I covered it up and certainly no more flies (double yay!).

For some reason, your mood changes as season changed (or is it just me?). In spring, you feel light - because of all the colours in the flowers that bloomed, the birds chirping, blue sky. In summer, you felt the urge to exercise to get the perfect beach body (yea, rite tas), you kinda feel short-fused because of the heat and somehow your energy level is like the energizer bunny.

In autumn, things changed. You felt it's harder to wake up in the morning, you felt the sudden urge to drink that long macchiato every morning (or more coffee, to you who drinks coffee everyday anyway) just for the sake of waking you up, you lost the will to do exercise - you just simply want to snuggle up in your couch, watching sappy movies while you're drinking hot chocolate. And then comes winter, those autumn urges are still there PLUS the never-ending appetite to eat, eat, eat (and Chris with his yummy take on shabu-shabu. hehehe).

It's not only the mood that changed, the colours you wear changed as well. I noticed a lot more of darker colours such as black, navy blue, maroon, dark brown, and so on in winter and autumn. Whilst the pastel colours of spring and bright summery colours are kind-of out of the picture. Also the songs you listen to - I've realized that I've listen to more folksie, light, eerie, tranquil songs (such as the lovely Colbie Calliat - you should download her songs! they're great!) rather than upbeat RnB stuff that I usually listen to during summer (while jazz has been a constant aspect in my life, so that it doesn't count).

And yeah, this morning I woke up to find that it was raining outside, it was freaking cold, and was feeling very very lazy and I couldn't keep my eyes open for more than five minutes. I even dozed off a bit on the bus as it was stuck in traffic (rain = ridiculous traffic in Shepperton Road = feels like Jakarta), came to work late because of that and now.. blogging? Do your work, Tasia!

Am I the only one who felt this way? Or is it anybody out there who feels the same way too? Hello???

The good thing about this weather is, I couldn't wait to wear my jackets, my beanies, my opaque thights and my gloves! so, double yay!

Over and out, peeps.

xoxo


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 thoughts:

PangTama said...

Gw si rasanya males terus sepanjang tahun heheheh :P