April 23, 2008

Totally in love with this song

** It's 12:43 am right now... I really should've gone to bed, gotta wake up early tomorrow for work. At the moment, it's raining outside. I'm cold. I'm sleepy, but I can't sleep. This song has been playing up in my head these past few days, I can't shake it off! I'm in love with this song.

Take time to realize,
That your warmth is crashing down on in
Take time to realize,
That I am on your side
Didn't I, didn't I tell you?

But I can't spell it out for you,
No, it's never gonna be that simple
No, I can't spell it out for you

If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other
and will never find another
Just realized what I just realized
we'd never have to wonder if
we missed out on each other now

~ Colbie Caillat - Realize
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: