April 16, 2008

Allow me to be frank

I have no idea why - but this week seemed to move on so sssssllllooooooooowwwwwww. I felt exhausted, and today's just a Wednesday! Oh how I wish today is Friday :(

On a more random note, I feel like crap today. Maybe it's PMS - it automatically turned me into the self-loating-crazy-emo gal. So, hello to all of you who has never seen this side of me. You won't like it. I hate about being this 'dark-side' - I don't like her. She's dark, judgemental, resentful, hateful, envious, and all those things you guys would hate. So beware, proceed with caution!

Gosh, I feel like I'm Nikki from Heroes. Only uglier and waaay fatter.

That's all.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

But i thought something made u laugh today? *wink2*
Hahahahah :P

-FF-

kezia*anastasia said...

something certainly did! and it made my dayyyyyyyyy... nuff said yaaa :D