May 30, 2008

Oh glorious weekend!

'Yellow' everyone!

Finally, the long weekend is here! I'm sooooooooooo happy. I'm determined to enjoy my oh-so-very-short 'holiday' to the max. I'm planning to:

- Finish 'When God Writes Your Love Story' book
- Go to the gym on Saturday morning (pump + combat combo!
- Dye my hair (yeap, my roots are showing!)
- Do major-clean up in the house
- Finished delayed craft projects
- Indulge in DVDs and K-Dramas... hihihi :)
- Sleep in on Monday morning and doing absolutely nothing for the whole day (aside from gym)
- Finished blog layout design requests (I will post the finished 'products' here later on)
- Spend some time with my beloved friends and do goofy things together! always fun!
- Call my mom (again!) and chat chat chatty-chat
- Annoy my lil sis :P through unimportant MSN conversations
- Look for inspiration for new designs and projects
- Make that long-awaited Tiramisu for my friends (if I'm not lazy... hahaha)

Or...

Stuff the entire list, just relax and do whatever comes :P

Anyhoo, in regards of 'celebrating' the arrival of long weekend, my friends and I tried on the new Korean restaurant in Victoria Park last night. It was... ALL YOU CAN EAT. Oh my goodness! This place is bad for me! And true enough, I kept on eating and eating and eating - and now my tummy is bulging. Gosh. But it was good :P

To tell you the truth, I am in the process of launching another blog that my friends thought I should do. I've set up the name and everything, however, there are bits of things that I need to 'get' before I could even start the blog... to name a few, a proper digital camera to take pictures for the blog. I never owned my own digicam (ok, laugh all you wantttt), always wanted one - since I gave up on my mobile's camera. It's pathetic *sigh*.

I am currently in love with Nikon's Coolpix 10 megapixel camera... but it costs a fortune hey. My mom and dad are going to China really really soon and I've been told that it's waaaaaaaaay cheaper there, so I told her to get one for me. I hope they get it! Consider it as an early birthday present, hey mom?

Ok, I think I'm going to stop here. Oh by the way, if you noticed below, I've inserted a 'signature' at the end of my post. This signature is going to be in every post I made because I think it 'personalises' the post more... And, to all drivers out there, be careful when you drive, double demerit points this long weekend, guys!

Have a great LONG weekend, everybody. Til then :)

XoXo, Kezia Anastasia


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: