May 28, 2008

Update - and more updates

Good morning, Upper-East Siders :)

As you might have noticed, I slightly changed my blog appearance a lil bit. You can tell that I was bored, hey? I loved the banner my lil sis made for me, however I just felt that I need a little change in my oh-so-stagnant life. So my blog was the first one I ‘renovated’. The new banner is much simpler than the old one – because I feel that I need some simplicity in my life. I kinda like the effect that the pattern of my background is embedded into the letters – make the title kind of like it was cut out from the white ‘paper’ that I ‘wrote’ my blog on, doncha think?

I also changed the title of my blog into ‘Pretty Little Corner’. The reason is simple, because I wrote my blog post usually in my room which is in the corner of the house, and I considered my room as pretty (a girl has to take pride in her room!). It’s my fortress of solitude – where all the sleeping in and being lazy happened thoughts and ideas come out of nowhere. One day I’ll post pictures of my ‘pretty little corner’ here for you to see.


Anyway, on a more random note, I’ve watched Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of Crystal Skull last night with friends. I’ve been adoring Indy’s adventures since I was a kid and been watching all three movies over and over again. My favourite out of three was The Last Crusade. I reckon that was the funniest – perhaps because Sean Connery was there starring as Indy’s father, which added major points to the comic relief. I’ve always been fascinated by adventure stories like these and Indy is definitely one of my favourite.

However…

I was disappointed when I watched The Kingdom of Crystal Skull. I expected the usual Indiana’s style of adventure – with artefacts, ancient history, the puzzles, the riddles and what not. This one didn’t have enough of it. Instead, there’s Extra Terrestrial involved in this. I’m like ‘what the?’. Me no likey. Maybe because Steven Spielberg directed this movie – he just couldn’t resist to put a lil bit of ET in it? Or maybe I was expecting too much of this movie…

Well, to my consolation, there’s the hot Shia LaBeouf in it, so I’m pretty much consoled HAHA. But yes, despite all that, it’s good to see Indy in action again with his trademark fedora hat and that famous theme song – and who would’ve thought he would marry Marianne Ravenwood (from Raides of The Lost Ark) and found out that he had a son! Hmm… what are the chances of Shia LaBeouf becoming the next Indiana Jones (they did share the name Henry Jones :P).

Oh yes, this weekend is LONG WEEKEND.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

I’m so looking forward to itttttttttttttttt (notice the excitement in my tone? hehe)

I have so many things I want to do this weekend. I've finished the new episodes of Gossip Girl all the way, also 2nd season of Heroes and Psych. Carol lend me the korean drama 'Princess Hours' too, so maybe that's my next indulgement for this weekend? I am known of my capabilities to wrap up the entire season of TV series in one hit :P.


Too excited, I don’t even know where to start... I’ll keep you posted!

Over and out people, have a great day!

xoxo



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: