May 13, 2008

My huckleberry friend, moonriver and me

Hello guys!
Just wanting to share with you guys one of my favorite songs, from one of my favorite movies, sung by one of my favorite actresses - the late Audrey Hepburn. Who could get enough of Breakfast At Tiffany's, My Fair Lady or Sabrina?

They don't make movies like these anymore, do they? Classic, effortlessly beautiful and timeless. Audrey Hepburn sure was a beauty - so chic, elegant and classy. I don't think anyone could ever have the same charm as her.

Anyway, here's a short clip from the movie 'Breakfast At Tiffany's' with the famous song 'Moonriver'. I still got goosebumps everytime I watch the movie! So I hope you guys will love it as much as I do... Where's my huckleberry friend?


Moon river wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style someday
You dream maker, you heartbreaker
Wherever you're going, I'm going your way...

Two drifters off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end
Waiting round the band
My huckleberry friend, moon river
And me...

***

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: