August 26, 2007

Updates updates

Well, hello there! Been a while since I last blogged, ey? I've been very busy lately, with work, ministry, events and also things going on in my mind and in my heart. Go figure :P I guess it's the time of the month already. I can't believe how fast time flies... It's almost September.. that means one month to Ariel's wedding, two months to Fang's and two months and a half to Adel's. wooo.. busy busy!

Anyway, some updates here for you guys... My weekend was packed! I couldn't believe this is already Sunday night (the fact that I hate so much because it means that tomorrow is Monday again, and the start of a new working week...) I hardly had the time to unwind and have 'me-moments'... Feel sooooo exhausted now, and I don't feel that great either... I feel like a flu is coming but noooo.. rebuke in the name of the Lord yaaahh :)

Saturday...
Woke up at 6:30 in the morning.. went to the flower warehouse to buy some gorgeous tulips for the beautiful yummy mummy to be :) Organized the baby shower for xen.. so went to Carousel to find some stuff. Couldn't find the stuff that were on my mind, so had to find alternatives for them. Went to the venue early to set up.. the party went good though :) Came home around 6:30, had a shower and then on my bed.. wif my laptop.. and fell asleep at 8 pm!! hahah all the way to the morning... this is the most decent sleep I had in months i think...

Sunday...
Woke up early today because I had to be at church by 9 am. Leading worship again this Sunday. Went home after church, brought KFC! hahaha.. i'm craving for it since I dunno when.. Had a friend's farewell dinner tonight. Had too many cocktails!!! I have a headache now as we speak.

And that's it!! full on! I hardly had the time to relax... my whole body feel soooo sore right now. I want another Friday, this time I gotta take it easy ey... Another monday tomorrow, another five days to a weekend. Man, that feels like a loooooooong time. But then again, thank God I have a job... and a nice co-worker to have lunch with (right, Lauren? hehe)




Share/Save/Bookmark

1 thoughts:

Lauren said...

ohhhh I have just managed to find the time myself to read your blog...we have had lunch and still not feeling the best and you are running up the stairs as the phone rings while I write this - another manic monday argh!!!!