August 01, 2007

Sister 2 Sister

Being a very self-centered, forgetful and arrogant kind of big sis, I forgot to mention about how talented my little sis is in the posting below!! (honest mistake sis, sorryyyyyyy)

Anyhoo, let me give you a little background on her.

Her full name is Alexandra Talissa. People call her Tali (yea i know, sad! hahahaha :P) but for me, she's simply my Tabbies.. hehehe.

She's going 18 this year (even though she looked 16! hahaha) - and she's so talented in art! She's currently studying Graphic Design in The One University, Malaysia yang konon kabarnya one of the best Design Institute in the world.

Her life revolves around photoshop, copic and anime (this is true!) I still remember on how I taught her how to draw her very first manga character (yeap, I was her 'guru' back thennn..) and then I saw her grow to become more and more creative in that area. I stopped sketching a long time (sketched more to fashion nowadays) but Tabbies definitely still does. Her skills are like, WOW! She learned it by herself by playing around with photoshop a lot.

I was amazed when I saw her latest creations. She has this portfolio book she used to carry around EVERYWHERE (literally, everywhere!) full of her amazing sketches and artwork. It's unbelievable how someone so young can produce highly skilled artworks like her. She produced a short comic book last year (or was it the year before?) and she made like double-profit from it. I've got one copy here with me, so if anyone wants to have a look, give me a buzz :)

I believe that she'll be huge someday, looking at her talents. She has already helped her highschool magazine as being the illustrator and design coordinator, who knows she'll own her own business soon?

Please check out her works at http://kunisaki.deviantart.com and be amazed, be VERY VERY amazed :)

I love you lil sis! *^__________^*



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 thoughts:

PangTama said...

She is a very very talented girl!!! she should go to Japan instead of Malaysia heheheh :P.