July 30, 2007

Creativity

Since I was a little girl, I enjoy and love art in any form. My family has intense art blood running through our veins. My grandpa (from my mum's side) is a musician. He played piano and saxophone. His mum is an architect. She was the one who design the house my mum spent her childhood in (still standing until this very moment... very beautiful house!). My grandma (again, from my mum's side) was a dressmaker. My mum herself graduated with an English Literature degree.

As from my dad, he's an architect. The house we live in at the moment (in Indonesia, of course) was designed and built by him 15 years ago. He renovated it oftenly, changed the paint color on the wall, the color of the couch, the verandah, the garage, EVERYTHING! - so we never get tired or bored with the house. Many people who had been to our house loved it! Many of the furnitures in our house are custom-builed (designed by my dad, of course) and vintage. My grandpa from my dad's side was a carpenter and owned his own workshop with some employees working for him. My grandma is a cook (really good one... i'm craving for her cooking at the moment.. huhu) and a singer.

So during my sparetime, I love to do a little bit of art... I don't do a lot of sketches like I did before, but I do like to play around with my photoshop. I like to edit pictures and give them a little edge, then make it into an icon. It's not much, but I really enjoyed it. Most of the pictures that I edited was picture of celebrated icons or a clip from a movie i like.

I've posted some here... it's already in the perfect size to be used for MSN display pic... So, please feel free to use them if you want to, and let me know what you think! :)






Share/Save/Bookmark

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Nice Taz...heheh who know this talent will bring you somewhere down the road...:P (Pang2)

AbigaiL said...

Tazia, aku juga suka baca blogmu (secret admirer) hihihi.. makanya rajin2 ngisi dong. Udah sejak dulu aku ada blog cuma malu aja publikasi krn isinya gak penting gitu.. tapi skg biarlah hahaha!

Aku udah link ke blogmu juga tuh :)