July 30, 2007

Fight!

Have you ever felt so helpless because you can't help those around you? At times like this, I really wish I'm omnipresent or owned the 'Pintu Ajaib' that Doraemon has. My loved ones around the world are hurting, fighting their way to conquer problems, and how I wish I can be there for them physically and mentally. While prayers, support and encouragements are possible... it's impossible for me to be there physically even though I so badly want it.

I saw Laras's nick a few days ago in MSN. It said: "Fight the GOOD Fight". Christians are not designed to just 'accept' the way life as it is without a fight for the better life. God allows problems to come into our lives so that we can soar and rise through it, and come out as conquerers and winners. As it's stated in the Serenity prayer:

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference."

This is it. This is the good fight.

For the queen of my heart: Be strong and courageous (Joshua 1:9). You're always on my mind, everyday and everytime. His eye is on the sparrow... so don't you worry. Oh, how I wish I can be there with you to hold your hands... but I can't. I will be with you there in spirit and prayers. I miss you everyday and I love you so much... Everything will be alright.

My ever-dearest best friend... I don't know what's God's plan for you behind all this, but I know it is for the best. Everything will be beautiful in His time yah nyonk... Really really wish I could be there for you physically but unfortunately can't.. But I'm always just a phone call and a prayer away :)








Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: