July 08, 2007

My goodness... time goes by so fast this year and I suddenly realized it's July already! and.. it's my birthday! oh noooooiiiii...

Yeap, the magic number: twenty three.

That stands for Psalm 23 or Michael Jordan's number hehe :) I am both excited and a bit nervous on being 23. More mature, more responsibilities yea? that's alrite.. I'm sure I'll be ok wif God on my side and also wif the encouragements, prayers and support from my loved ones.
So what's my plan for today?

Well, I have purchased my favorite bookcases (note: i purchased TWO!) from Ikea, and re-decorate my home for the whole evening. The other rooms are still in progress (ya kalo mau sekaligus gw bokek atuhhhh..) but I did my living room today.

After hours of hard work (and help from my lovely housemate: diana), I am very satisfied with the result!

Voila!


Please ignore the orange peels as Fang2 took this picture after we ate a plate of sweet tasty mandarins.. but I'm sure are happy with this look (even if red is my least favorite colour.. but yea..) I reckon it looks like something out of a catalogue *CIEEEEE*

So yeah, that's my gift to myself. I still am accepting gifts from family and friends.. so i'll be waiting guys! I do thank God for everything He has done in my life and i believe there'll be MORE to come!

Thanks everyone for the lovely birthday wishes :) God bless you guyss..

PS: happy birthday to you too! (you know who you are or should i mentioned name here? hehehehe)


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: