March 13, 2008

An unexpected kind gesture

Just a quick update...



You guys remember that post where I said I was 'struggling' with what I have to do in the office because we were short on staff at the moment? Well... as I was working my way through the pile of jobs I have in front of me... My boss, the lovely and funny "CR" walked to my desk and put this in front of me.

"You're doing such a great job..." He said. I was touched. Didn't expect it at all. Not that I really fancy wine or anything - but that was a nice gesture. The wine is from the 'Howling Wolves' Margaret River, and it was a sparkling white shiraz. The bottle was pretty and pinkish-champagne... I wonder whether it taste nice too? NO! no wine for lunch!!!

Well, that made my day so far... but a big PAY RISE will make my day even MORE!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 thoughts:

Oh for the love of food! said...

Yeah, it's wonderful to feel appreciated, isn't it Tazh? I'm sure you do an excellent job there!

April isn't far away Tazh, and we at the Rode-Chong household are JUST SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU AUDITION FOR AUSTRALIAN IDOL!! Have you thought of a song? You go gurl!!!

kezia*anastasia said...

oh gosh Carol.. I am not even sure I'm going to audition!!!

SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYY.