February 14, 2008

Celebrating LOVE


Since it's 14/02/08... I just had to say Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. May your day be filled with love and joy with your loved ones.


To think of it, we should make everyday Valentine's Day. I mean, expressions of love doesn't need to only be shown on a special day. Make an effort to surprise your loved ons with little things, call up your parents in Indo to find out how they are doing and say that you love them, do one act of random kindness everyday, and just be nice to each other :)


After all, we should work like we don't need the money, love like your heart has never been broken and dance like no one's watching.


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone~!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 thoughts:

Oh for the love of food! said...

Happy Valentine's Day Tazh! I love your blog's new look - very fresh indeed.
You sure had a feast on your holiday, I'm so jealous! See you Sunday Gorgeous! xo

kezia*anastasia said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Carol! Thanks for the compliment :) I've been working on it for quite a while before i had the confidence to put it up online.. hehehe :)

I did have a great feast and i want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee! hahaha :D

xoxo