December 18, 2007

Potato Couch

I'm officially turning into a potato couch.

I am not exaggerating... this is true! Due to excessive amount of brain usage at work, I always came home feeling tired, restless, sleepy, hungry (don't I always?) and most of the time, with headaches. Don't get me wrong, I extremely love what I'm doing, but I'm just tired.

When I was about to go home from work (late. again!) I thought to myself, I needed to relax and unwind. What should I do...? And then my mind shifted and went "Eureka!" when I remembered what's waiting for me at home. These.


Ah... yes! I have a couple of extremely large Mangoes in my fridge. Cool, sweet and yummy. Just what I need. And with a hot green tea with honey and lemon on the side, accompanied with a magazine I just bought, it made my evening unforgettable.

Tomorrow's a new day!




Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: