December 06, 2007

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff.

My goodness, December is already here! Time flies so fast, ey? This means that the countdown until X'mas has officially starts.

So, how've u guys been? I hope all is well with you :) As for me, I've been really really busy. The 'Heaven's Lamb' production was last week, and it was a huge success. All of us really enjoyed ourselves that night, even though we're anxious and tired. Despite the 'messy' dress rehearsal in the morning, the actual production went really smooth to our surprise. I think we all a HUGE thanks to Mr Alamin who prayed with his friend in the prayer room the whole time we were doing the production.

There was a miracle as well during the production. Sharleen, our lead ballet dancer, hurt her back during the final dress rehearsal. She accidentally fell down while she was doing a move, and strained one of her muscle on her hips. She barely couldn't stand straight and was visiting a physio on our break, and she had to use one of that wrap thingie around the waist and hips to keep it straight.

Before her dance scene, I found her in the dressing room and she was in pain. I asked her not to give it her 110% shot because I'm scared she'll get hurt even more. She said she will give her best shot. So I offered to pray together with her, that God may help her to do her best. During her dance scene, I couldn't believe it. She was smiling and could do all her dance moves perfectly.

The next day I called her to check how she was doing. She said she's still in pain but better. Then she told me that on the day, when she was waiting for her turn, her hips still felt sore. But the minute she was on stage, the pain was gone completely, and she can move freely. The minute she got off the stage, she started to feel the pain again. I also found out that Mr Alamin prayed for her before the production as well... God is good, yah? the power of prayer, the power of healing! it's true! and I hope that Sharleen will get well soon!!! :)

A lot of people had been given us a positive feedback regarding the musical. A lot of them feel blessed from it, and they also said that they could see us enjoying ourselves as well on the production. When it was all over, we felt really happy because we were enjoying ourselves even though we're tired and it went well. Great job everyone! good times yahh!!!

And now, people are starting to leave Perth for holidays. Well, I will be stuck here for December as I've got a lot of things to do at work. By the way, the new work is great and I'm enjoying every bit of it :) we're sooo busy, especially around this time because everyone wants to get something for their beloved ones for X'mas, but I feel really happy to go to work everyday and learn new things. The environment is great, my co-workers are really friendly and the boss if cool.. and not to mention the beautiful things I get to see everyday.. hehehe. Being busy at work really makes ur time flies, suddenly it's lunch time.. and then suddenly it's home time. HoHoHo ^o^

Oh btw, I just had an epiphany. Life is so much easier if you don't sweat the small things. Whining can only waste your energy upon something that's not even worth it. There's this big quote upon our wall in the office that clearly say it. Winning is not whining. Rather than using your time to whine about people, 'contemplate' about them (which I usually did) trying to analyze why did they do this and that, be all 'detective' like (sherlock holmes wannabe, i say) or even worse bitchin about things in your surroundings... you could use your precious time to actually makes your life even more worthwhile. After all, we only lived once, right?

That's about it! My random rambles for today :P I hope your week will be good and you will have a fabulous weekend as well (and btw, I have to work as well this weekend). My crew and I will have our very own Xmas celebration this weekend before we all part ways in celebrating Xmas holidays.. gosh, I'm so gonna miss them! Come back soon yah peopleeeeeeee...

Have a good one, everybody! :)






Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: