September 07, 2006

Just a thought.

This couple of weeks have been one of the most hardest weeks of my entire life. Coping up with work, earning not-so-much money, and spending it all on BILLS! (i hate bills!!!! >_<) Trying so hard to be strong for those I loved the most. Sulking it deep down inside. Telen pil pahit. Had a talk with my partner in crime here in Perth. About how we should live our lives. About where we really belong. About what we should do in the future. About how we define happiness.

I just realized that happiness is defined differently for each person. I guess it's depend on what type of person you are. Are you ambitious? Are you sentimental? Are you brave?

My partner in crime, she defined her happiness is when she can build a huge business and make a lot of money out of it. As long as her bank account looks good -- that's what she said. That's the kind of person she is: business-minded. She's not afraid of challenges in business (she's excited about it :P) and very very ambitious. A true choleric, I guess.

Then she asked me.. what is MY definition of happiness?

I've been pondering about this, and I realized... My definition of happiness is to love and being loved in return (this is not ngopi from Moulin Rouge lho yahhh.. i'm serious!) Being with those I love lifted up my spirit, as if I can touch the sky. I'm not afraid of anything when my loved ones are around, and I can't imagine my life without them.

Don't ask me to build business or maen2 saham and stuff, cuz I don't think I'm interested in those kind of things (at least for now) I don't think I'm build as a career woman (except for those kewl chic fashion editor. hahahaha) or as my dear marbles boss puts it "ibu rumah tangga buanget".

But hey, there's nothing wrong with that kan?



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: