September 19, 2006

Guy Sebastian - Taller Stronger Better

I've met the darkness
And held by the night
Lonely was there in my arms

I've been with broken
I've stand in her eyes
Emptiness left me this scar

But I heard Your voice
Calling me out of the cold

Chorus
Now I can live again
I have been chosen to run with the wind
I can go higher
I know I will soar
I'm taller I'm stronger
I'm better than before

I've walked some fire
So I could become
All that You said I could be

And now my breath has a reason
My sky has a sun
Cause In you I found love that I need

Your touch revived me
Cause your love that opened my eyes
(Back to chorus)

Bridge
Cause I broke through the rain
Stood through the storm
Now I know I'll remain
I can do the impossible
I can reach the unreachable
It's my time I will rise
And live!


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 thoughts:

Free Poker Money said...

Just saying hello while I read through the posts. Hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.
--------------------------
get start up capital - Play no deposit poker bonus.

Marton Download said...

I am so happy you took the time to make incredible Guy Sebastian - Taller Stronger Better blog here. See you around
--------------------------
888Poker Ultimate Bet

Poker said...

This is extremely impressive text. I like how you brought forward many clear viewpoints and I agree with many. Your article coaxes thought out of the reader from start to finish. I really like this.
--------------------------
Gratuit Bet 365 & Carbon en linea & Willkommen Party Riva & 5 Card Draw per Giocatori