September 16, 2006

The Grey Area

What's worst than being black or white? It's being grey.

Being grey means that you're being neither black nor white. You stay there, stagnant. Your whole life is basically just a series of routines that you're fine with, but you're longing for something more.

As I typed this, just now my partner in crime rang me. Told her about the miracles she just experienced and how good God is. I was amazed, speechless.. you name it. It's always amazes me how God just work miraculously through people's lives. My church has been conducting a 'ROCKStimony' series about miracles that church people experienced in their lives recently.

For me, I have been waiting for that to come.
And still am.

To be honest, my life's pretty much like the grey area I mentioned before. I'm fine with it, but I want something more. Something real. Something BIG.

Don't get me wrong, I'm genuinely happy for the miracles my friends had. But I couldn't stop wondering... where's mine? I admit, I haven't been living the greatest life as a Christian, especially in these moments. Lots of problems, troubles coming my way. And sometimes I couldn't help it but ask... "where are You?????"

I know I shouldn't complain.
I know there's always more to life.
But why do I feel this way?

Mungkin masalahnya bukan di dunia, tapi di saya sendiri...

The biggest enemy is not everybody else, but it's yourself.
dammit.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: