January 18, 2010

My New Groove




Hello, you!

Welcome to my humble little blog! I'm so excited to finally blog again. There are so many things that I want to share with you, I don't know where to start!


I have been blogging for about five years now, but the past two years have been a dry spell in my blogging-life. You can say that I kinda lost the will to write. I used to be able to express myself in writing, but that didn't happen this past couple of years. I seriously didn't know what happened! Maybe life got a little too complicated, and I felt confused about it, so I stopped doing the things that used to make me feel better.


I tried to find excuses, like, having no time to write, too busy with life, too many responsibilities, too tired - but I know those are just excuses - not reasons (I just realized recently that they're different haha) but now stop with the excuses! People have been asking me why did I abandon my blog and I couldn't answer them. I guess with the new year just started, I turned a new leaf and wanted to do things that I love (like writing and stuff) to help me remember on what my passion really is and hopefully, finding out the true purpose of my life.


Well, that's all I can think of right now. Having a little bit of a writer's block >_< Hopefully this won't happen often!


Thank you again for visiting and I really hope you enjoy my writings :-) please come back often for new posts!

XoXo, Kezia Anastasia

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: