July 07, 2008

Hopelessly devoted to...

Ola people,

If you guys didn't have my facebook or my messenger... you probably won't know this. But I want to shout it out from top of the mountain *okay, i'm exaggerating* that I'm officially a Mac-devotee.


My baby :)

Yeapp! that's right people.. I just recently switched to Macintosh. Since last week Wednesday, to be precise. I'm known as a 'switcher' now, and I don't want to go back to PC *sorry!* hehe.  

I've always loved Mac. Secretly desired Mac. But never have the guts to actually buy it. I talked about planning to buy it a lot, but no action. You see, one of my good friend - Rey - is crazy about Mac. My pastors (both of them!) are crazy about Mac. My church uses Mac in everything. Liza's boyfriend, Chris, converted to Mac. My housemate bought a Mac. Everybody uses Mac!

Since I've oftenly uses the church's MacBook Pro, I have gotten familiar with the OS and how they operate. I liked it wayyyy better than PC. Mac is so easy to use, with great interface and graphics, and they do not crash like PC *unless if some guy accidentally squeezed the hard drive part of your MacBook, that is. Note to Jibo!*

All I can say is.. I LOVE IT. This beautiful white thing is my baby! I have much love for it *sad, i know...*

Hey PC users, why don't you change to Mac and join the 'switchers'? :)


XoXo, Kezia Anastasia

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. noicceeee....

Anonymous said...

ops. that was me on prev comment.

Anonymous said...

ops. that was me on prev comment.