June 26, 2007

Beautiful Nails

One of my latest addiction (apart from dark chocolates and vietnamese rolls... yum) are the Chanel Le Vernis range.

Pictured above is the classic Rouge Noir Le Vernis by Chanel. What makes it different from other nail polishes? Why pay more?

I have tested it myself and found out that the brush is flawlessly perfect. It coated your nail perfectly even if you just put on a single layer. It doesn't chip easily, and their range of colour is just great. I am just so amazed that I fell in love with the range that very second.

My first purchase was the Madness Le Vernis, which has sort of like brown-red colour. It took me quite a while to hunt down the legendary Black Satin Le Vernis (as seen on Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton) but I manage to get my hands on it. I haven't found the Silver one yet since it was limited edition, so I doubt it I can find it anywhere except in eBay when they charged ridiculously high price. No, thank you very much.

And then the Ballerina and Sand followed - the perfect nude shade for your nails. Rouge Noir - which more like a black-red mixture, and the Barcelona Red - the perfect red *as in red!* shade.

Gotta love 'em :)











Share/Save/Bookmark

0 thoughts: